Monday, March 26, 2012
Friday, March 23, 2012
Thursday, March 22, 2012
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Sunday, March 18, 2012
1. Starting April 9th we will be adding a new class on Mondays and Wednesdays at 5:45 P.M.
2. T-Shirts! I will be taking orders for T-Shirts/Tank tops (for the ladies) this week. I believe they will be $15 a piece and will be nice material (not cotten).
3. New website. Thanks to Red and his brother Ryan Martin we will be getting a new website this week as well, so stay tuned for updates. This one will allow us to register for classes at the beginning of the week so I will have an idea who is coming what days. It does not need to be set in stone (not yet haha) but it will help me plan out our programming to ensure we have space for everything.
4. Night out: There will be a CrossFit Gravity Night Out after we get shirts. Nothing big, but we will pick a place for a friday night and all go hang out at an environment that is not the gym. We will talk about when/where this week.
5. Everyone who did 12.4 at CrossFit Gravity this week got at least 240 reps, this is a huge and only shows how that we are all going in the right direction! Red was incredibly (and I mean incredibly) close to getting his first Muscle Up as well.....soon!!
A1. Back Squat 3 @ 23X2 x 4 sets rest 20 seconds
A2. 20 Unbroken KBS 55/35 x 4 sets rest 2 minutes
3 Rounds for time:
7 Power Snatch 115/75
15 CTB Pull Ups